As avid readers and book enthusiasts, we are excited to present our curated list of the “10 Must-Read Fiction Books of 2023.” From enthralling sci-fi adventures to enchanting tales of magic and love, this collection showcases the diverse and creative minds of today’s authors.
Looking for your next great read? Here are 10 must-read fiction books that are coming out in 2023:
- The Shards by Brett Easton Ellis: A dark and twisted novel about a group of friends who are drawn into a dangerous game of power and manipulation.
- Sam by Allegra Goodman: A moving and insightful novel about a woman who reconnects with her first love after many years apart.
- The Survivalists by Kashana Cauley: A suspenseful and thought-provoking novel about a group of people who band together to survive in a post-apocalyptic world.
- Spare by Prince Harry: A memoir about the Duke of Sussex’s childhood, his time in the military, and his decision to step back from royal life.
- Big Swiss by Jen Beagin: A funny and heartwarming novel about a woman who moves to Switzerland to start a new life.
- Pat in the City by Patricia Field: A stylish and witty novel about a fashion icon who moves to New York City to start a new chapter in her life.
- Age of Vice by Claire Jimenez: A historical novel about the rise of organized crime in New York City in the early 1900s.
- What Happened to Ruthy Ramirez by Freya Berry: A mystery novel about a young woman who goes missing in Mexico City.
- The Birdcage Library by Tom Rob Smith: A suspenseful novel about a woman who discovers a secret library in her new home.
- Cold People by Aleksandar Hemon: A novel about a young man who returns to his hometown in Bosnia after the war.
Why you should read these books:
- The Shards is a dark and twisted novel that will keep you guessing until the very end.
- Sam is a moving and insightful novel about love, loss, and second chances.
- The Survivalists is a suspenseful and thought-provoking novel that will make you think about the future of humanity.
- Spare is a revealing memoir about a young man who grew up in the royal family.
- Big Swiss is a funny and heartwarming novel that will make you feel good.
- Pat in the City is a stylish and witty novel that will transport you to New York City.
- Age of Vice is a historical novel that will teach you about the seedy underbelly of New York City in the early 1900s.
- What Happened to Ruthy Ramirez is a mystery novel that will keep you guessing until the very end.
- The Birdcage Library is a suspenseful novel that will make you question reality.
- Cold People is a powerful novel about the aftermath of war.